- All of it! I am not what you would call a “picky eater”
What do you love about Arizona/how long have you lived here?
- I have lived in Arizona for about 27 years, and the thing I love most about Arizona is the diversity in the climate! In the summer, it can be 115 degrees down in the valley, but just a couple hours away, you can be in the mountains in the 80s/90s. In the winter, you can have a beautiful 60 degree day, and just a couple hours away, you can go skiing!
What matters most to you?
- The health and happiness of my wife and kids are the most important things to me.
What is on the top of your bucket list?
- Traveling to as many exotic locations as possible!
What is your favorite quote?
- “Have fun storming the castle!” – Miracle Max, The Princess Bride
What books have you read recently?
- The Phoenix Project… its a nerdy IT book, but a good read!
Why do you volunteer with Foster Arizona?
- We volunteer because we want to make a difference. The crisis of foster care in Arizona is at an all time high, and getting involved in even the smallest way is a step in the right direction. Even just getting people to talk about foster care in Arizona would be a success!
What drew you to making a difference in foster care?
- Everyone has different God-given talents, and I believe that we should be using these talents to help others. There is no greater need than the needs of those who cannot help themselves. “Defend the weak and the fatherless; uphold the cause of the poor and the oppressed.” — Psalm 82:3
What impact do you want to make for kids?
- Ultimately, helping kids find their forever families is the goal. I plan to do that by employing my skills and experience in technology to help advance the mission of Foster Arizona… Educating, Empowering, and Encouraging those who are interested in supporting the foster care crisis in Arizona.