- Mexican food, my mom’s homemade tacos
What do you love about Arizona/how long have you lived here?
- I love the sunshine! I am an AZ native. I have lived here my whole life (minus 5 yrs when we lived in the Midwest while my husband pastored at a church there).
What matters most to you?
- My faith and my Family
What is on the top of your bucket list?
- Go to NYC to watch the Thanksgiving Day parade.
What is on your music play list?
- Worship music and Disney tunes
What books have you read recently?
- “No Better Mom for the Job”
Why do you volunteer with Foster Arizona?
- I love to see the kids be able to have experiences that they may not get to have otherwise.
What drew you to making a difference in foster care?
- I have a heart for kids and all kids need someone who believes in them and cares and love them.
What impact do you want to make for kids?
- I want to be a positive light and for the kids to know that they are loved!